My Boys


My handsome boys after their haircuts. Thanks Jesika! (This is Jaxen's 3rd haircut.) Rice Cereal.

From the looks of things, it's pretty gross!

9 comments:

  1. his hair is so cute! i can't believe you've already had to cut his hair three times! his face in that 3rd picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxen's looking chubbier than he did last we saw him-yea! Funny reaction to his first solid food! Can't wait until we see you guys again. Great haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, what a little cutie! I don't blame him, I would make a face too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy. Looks like his body decided to finally give in and allow some weight to go on! YEAH FOR WEIGHT!! Don't let it go to your head Jaxen! Its only okay for this to happen at your age. When you get my age...putting on weight--not so good /shakes head

    ReplyDelete
  5. His hair is adorable! He looks so much more grown up. It was so great to see you too, let's start planning a time to get our families together for dinner or dessert or something!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so much alike- I LOVE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. Don't worry keep trying it takes them a little while to get use to new things he is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. gah! I forgot to get a pic of all of you guys. I request that you promptly take a very happy family pic and send it to me pronto. BTW I love the rice cereal face lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute boys, for sure! They look so much alike. I think they are even pulling the same face in that 1st picture.....Jaron, did you teach Jaxen to do that? Heidi call me we need to get together! Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!