
Yes, my parents were born on the exact same day, same month, and same year. They are EXACTLY the same age. Joke: I like to say that's why they got divorced. They couldn't get along on their birthday!! Happy Birthday to my Dad. It was hard to LEAVE home for California, but I really ENJOYED our visits there. I have a special place in my heart for my California family. Thanks for taking us there!

And last but certainly not least, Happy Birthday to my Mom! I don't know what to say because there is so MUCH to say. I admire that, although we STRUGGLED greatly when we were little, you kept close to the gospel and allowed your challenges to STRENGTHEN your testimony. Instead of hinder it. Thank you for teaching me that the Bishop's Storehouse was not FREE, and that quality hard work FEEDS the soul. You did the BEST you could as a single parent. I can't imagine how DIFFICULT it was for you. I hope I made it EASIER. I don't look down on my childhood. I had to grow up fast, I saw lots of things first hand, and FELT lots of pain. But you taught me the proper way to deal with it all, and I Thank You. You MOLDED me into who I am today.
I Love You All.
P.S. Sorry it's long. It's not my fault we were all born in February!

wait...your parents had the same birthday and you and jaron have the same birthday too?! that's crazy! my best friend and her husband have the same birthday too...at least you know they won't forget your birthday:)
ReplyDeletewow you post fast! I can hardly keep up ;) I agree with everything you said. I'm so proud of my brothers and sister for what they are. I can truly say that they top the lists of good caring people and I am so lucky to be able to associate myself with them! I'm so glad that you came out on top of your trials, I'm sure it was very difficult. Happy Birthday guys!
ReplyDeleteIn response to Kate, our birthday's aren't the same day, but are both in February.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday guys hope you have a good one. I will try to make it over in person and wish you a happy birthday. I hope you are right about school? also I have to say Happy Valentines day hope you have a good one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jaron and Heidi! Hope they're good ones. You are both some of my favorite people-and are such examples to me of love and giving. I'm so happy to know you both and be your sister. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteRylan's favorite song lately is "Happy Birthday, Aunt Heidi" and then "Uncle Jaron". He LOVES to sing that over and over and over! I hope your birthdays are the greatest!!! Are you coming over to Nancy's on Sunday? Jesika is going to be there and we are planning an oreo shake/movie night. Hope you can come! Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good lookin' family the 3 of you are!!!! You guys are so fun we need to see you soon! Let us take Jaxen so you can go to dinner or something. I know it didn't work out last week for us but we would still love to!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both of you! I hope you both spoil each other rotten!
ReplyDelete