Little Boy Blue





We've made it. Jaxen is six months old. He's sitting on his own, swims in the air while on his tummy, is loving cereal, and laughs when Jaron tickles him with his beard. And so many other fun things each day, especially the new vocal sounds and facial expressions. I feel like my house is always a mess because I play with him all day long. I'm trying to savor this time with him, this stage, but I can't help but think of how life will be a few months down the road, and how he'll change. I never imagined he'd be this cute!

4 comments:

  1. Kiddie Kandids. They're having a good deal right now. His six week pic is from JC Penny's. I didn't like them. If you go to Kiddie Kandids when they're having a deal, it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing difference! Are you sure this is the same little boy?!! I love seeing the changes in him each Sunday. I'm glad that he's finally filling out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those cute gummy smiles! That's such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!