A few years ago we took a trip, and having just found the pictures again, we thought we'd share some of the funny things we found along the way. Enjoy!
Wyoming's pride & joy! And I thought people in SF were rednecks!

So, there we were driving through North Dakota and we see this sign that says, "Enchanted Highway". "Hmm, what is an "Enchanted Highway"?" Having made very good time en route to our next destination, we decided to stop by & see it. It took us about an hour. There was about 15 miles between each exhibit. (Not all exhibits are shown.)
Jaron trying to take candy from the "Tin Boy".

On the stagecoach. There was also a 50ft wire horse behind the stagecoach.

There is some confusion with this picture. I am really trying to feed the bird. I am NOT trying to catch the other birds' poop!

Heidi conquering her fears. It was a little scary to stand under this HUGE grasshopper. You see, I do NOT like grasshoppers. A mean boy put a live one down my long-sleeved shirt, and it hopped all over my skin. I don't remember how it got out, I'm just glad it did!

The only time we slowed down was in North Dakota for this police car. Look closely, it's FAKE! We turned around to snap a picture.

Unfortunately, we found this truck in Vernal, UT.

The countdown. This was just after Flaming Gorge.

Hope you enjoyed our vacation, we did!
I'm just trying to figure out why on earth you would choose to go to North Dakota for a vacation, lol! I hate grasshoppers too, by the way.
ReplyDeleteWe were on a temple tour. It was summer, but there was still a chill in the air in Bismark. We went to Yellowstone & Mt. Rushmore too.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures...when did you guys go to the Dakotas?
ReplyDeleteOh Heidi, I LOVE that picture of you and Jaron! I showed it to Jason and he almost didn't recognize him!! He looks SO different! It's amazing how much we change in just a few, ok, or like almost 7 years! It's fun to see those pictures, especially of the one of you 'feeding' the bird! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! I think you ARE trying to catch poop, but don't want to admit it now! LOL
ReplyDelete