
Jaxen wanting to lick the spatula. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, he loves to just watch me. At least he wanted to eat my Valentine treat!

My sad attempt at some Valentine's treats. (They are supposed to be hearts.)

Super-baby! He holds himself straight out, he doesn't let his legs relax.

He thinks his teething medicine is disgusting. You can't tell in this pic but he usually makes a really sour face. It's funny because he's a baby, but if it were me, I just wouldn't take the medicine!
Heidi I love reading your blog. Jaxen is so darn cute and just bigger and bigger every time. I'm glad we can keep it touch this way.
ReplyDeletethose treats look GOOD...seriously, i want the recipe!
ReplyDeleteyour treats looked like hearts and looked yummy. What were they?
ReplyDeletehe makes the cutest little faces! I'm excited to see him again.
ReplyDeleteIn response to the "sad attempt" at my Valentine's Treats, I fooled you all! I of course chose the best ones for the picture. On some the chocolate was cracked, and on most of them the sides of the heart were not covered in chocolate. They were also too gooey, and too big. It was my first attempt. Thanks for saying they look good, I'll email the recipe to those who want it. Too long to put here.
ReplyDelete