"We're Engaged!"

So, as you can see, I posted a new picture. I don't love that my glasses are falling down my face, but the picture represents a blissful time in our lives. I remember feeling like I hadn't a care in the world. And it's because of this feeling that I got mono in the first place. I was diagnosed with mono 4 days before our wedding. Despite being sick, I still couldn't sleep because of how excited I was, and I didn't want to waste good "Jaron time" on sleeping. Don't worry, I eventually got some sleep. Unfortunatley for Jaron it was on our honeymoon. Yep, I slept for like 3 days straight! Poor Jaron. I also wouldn't eat because mono makes your throat swell, and it's tough to swallow. I felt like a baby bird when he fed me ONE noodle of Campbells Chicken Noodle soup at a time. Going up swirly Logan canyon was not a breeze either. He tried to drive nicely, but if the road is turning, you'd better turn too! It hurt so bad, and it was a fight to get me to take medicine too. I'll bet he felt like he just had a baby as opposed to just getting married! What a trooper Jaron was. Mono can have life lasting effects, so I reccommend sleeping no matter how excited you are. Thanks for putting up with me Handsome!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, you two are so darling. I love going back to old pictures! I'm so glad you are so happy. I remember your wedding shower....it felt like forever ago. I don't think I have seen you since then.....that is shameful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaron looks SO young in that picture, it's really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how young you look. WHat a cute picture. Hope things are goimg well maybe we could get together this weekend sometime I will call you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like you're both only 16! Mono stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you guys look too young to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!!!

    Golly you look really young. Jared thought that that picture was fake...but its looks like you are in love! <3

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!