Surprisingly, the other day I found myself needing to use BOTH of my hands at the same time! You see, the laundry needed to be changed, and Jaxen was extra fussy.
Hmmm, what to do? Remembering his love for sitting lately, I saw the laundry basket and decided to sit him in it. Ahh, a mother's innovation. He loved it. He sat there for like 10 minutes!
Hmmm, what to do? Remembering his love for sitting lately, I saw the laundry basket and decided to sit him in it. Ahh, a mother's innovation. He loved it. He sat there for like 10 minutes!
Here's Jaxen in his new "Bumbo" chair. He clearly loves it, not to mention that it's a little less red neck than the laundry basket! If you ask me, I think the name "Bumbo" is kinda funny.You can't read his onesie, but I really like it. Onesie Quote: "Good Looks Courtesy of Mom."
i love the onesie!!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! I love the shirt! He looks cute and cozy in his bumbo I never got around to buying one but everyone I know that has one LOVES it. Lexa has a laundry basket pic though, redneck or not I think they make some of the cutest pics!
ReplyDeleteHey love the shirt. The bumbo will be a life saver I would say Kambrie likes that better then anything els eit is awesome and so easy to clean up. Jaxen is changeing so much can you believe it? Time sure seems to fly. Hope things are going good.
ReplyDeleteheidi wernig! My favorite person! So glad you found the class blog and that i can keep in touch with you now. I totally lost track of you when i moved after high school and my grandparents have moved from your mom's ward, so they couldn't get me info. My gpa still asks me if i am in touch with that cute smiley girl from his ward...I say Heidi, and he says, yes, that is the one. She is such a neat girl. So, hat's off to you, you have always left quite the impression to my granparents. Where are you located now? What else has life sent your way? you can email if you want at b j d c wi l s o n underscore 7 1 1 at msn dot com, of course removed the spaces etc. can't wait to hear form you!
ReplyDeleteAw, look how cute he is! I noticed yesterday that he is starting to fill out more too.
ReplyDelete