I put on my glasses and thought, “Hmmm, a little blurry.” I had to take my glasses off to see the computer screen better and thought, “Hmmm, a little weird.” Later on, I went and told Jaron, "Hey, I think my eyes are getting better, and I don't need to wear my glasses anymore!" I went to wash my face and thought, “There’s something in my eye.” I looked closer and thought, “Could it be?” And it was. What was the intruder you ask? My contacts! I'm not usually this ditsy, but the night before was very late, and the next morning earlier than normal. “Darn it!” I still need vision correction. I guess I can't expect this magnitude of a miracle to happen overnight!
I think the funniest part about the whole experience was that I really remembered taking my contacts out the night before. I guess because I do it every day, I just did it in my head, and skipped the real thing! I know I do funny things when I'm really tired, do you?
That's hilarious! Scott gets mixed up with the opposite problem-reaching for his glasses in the morning even though he hasn't needed them in over 7 years. Although, for him it's relief when he figures out he doesn't need them and for you it was disappointing to realize you still do. Funny story though.
ReplyDeleteHey that's what kids do to ya don't expect it to change anytime soon. Haha jk I love the story though. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI thought I had your blog on my Google Reader, but obviously I didn't and I've missed a few posts!
ReplyDelete