"Boys will be Boys" & "Baby Talk"

"Happy New Year" to all you kind people who read our blog. Thanks for humoring us. We enjoy reading your blogs too. Check out this movie of Jaron and his crazy brother sledding. (Don't try this at home.)



Yes, Jaron was holding my anniversary gift (the video camera) while trying to end up in the ER. He was snowboarding down the hill behind Jason, on a sled. I'm glad I found out after they did it. (I'm pretty sure that's what Jaron planned!)

And next, Jaxen has found his voice, and it is so cute! Seeing this video makes me so excited for all the changes this year will bring.



OK, we know our blog is basically all about Jaxen but we don't mind. He's so cute. We definitely enjoy doting over our first child. Not to mention that everything "new" that happens in our house lately comes from Jaxen! Thanks again for coming to our site.

6 comments:

  1. that was an awesome video jaron! i'm just impressed he didn't end up ruining the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say "boys will be boys" and then I re-read your post title. The vid of Jaxen "talking" is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah thats great Jaron...break you neck being silly! When will you guys realize that your bodies can't bounce back for those kind of spill outs like they used too.

    LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video of Jaron do you think that boy's ever grow up Jk that was fun to watch. I also loved the video of Jaxen he is so cute it is fun to watch them discover new things like right now for Kambrie it is her toes and if you put socks on she is mad. Hope you guys had a fun new year we need to get together so I can give you your Christmas present. Hope you don't mind it a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Hey thanks for your comment! We miss you guys and your crazy fun you bring. Thank you so much for your offer it really means a lot to know there is family around us who is ready to help!! We'll let you know! Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite thing is that Jaron actually took YOUR present on a joyride down a hill while standing up. Ha ha ha. Not surprised though :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!