No Lions, No Tigers, No Bears

So, the zoo had lions & tigers, but no bears. Because the bear exhibit was closed, I couldn't post pictures of it's jungle friends (lions & tigers) without the bears.

There were plenty of other animals to see, though. Enjoy!



What a different scenery they have. Beautiful!



If only they knew what was waiting for them...super fun!






While we were looking at the GIANT tortoise, this little chipmunk came out of the rocks for his close-up.



Aren't they beautiful? Too bad I couldn't get a totally clear shot. It was packed and I was already too close to a stranger for this shot.



It was a beautiful, 70 degree, slightly breezy day!



Notice the HUGE rhino behind the little...



Love the red under it's wings. Too bad that annoying fence was there, ruined my shot!





She was so excited to ride a camel.



Cute, monkey!



He LOVED the animals.



Handsome Baboon



Lovin' the ducks.



No, those ducks aren't real. But they look real. Make sure your ducks are all in a row!



Lovin' the ducks.



Cute boy!



Jaxen was barely too young to ride the camel, so this is the worker holding him while we rode, and Jes took our picture.



So awesome to get to ride a camel.



She liked it! So cute, good times.



Isn't he the cutest baby? He just sat there letting me take his picture, adorable.



Check it out, he/she is drinking, cool! We visited the elephants at just the right time. Feeding time. The worker came around and gave everyone a carrot. (A bigger than normal carrot broken into pieces.) Jaron gave Jaxen the carrot and told him to throw it. I look over and Jaxen is eating it! I screamed at Jaxen to stop eating it. Jaron took it away and gave it to me. You see, elephant carrots are not clean like the carrots we eat. Then, Jes & I had a contest to see who could throw the carrot further, & I won!



Here's the deal, we as parents take lots of pictures of our kids. We make them pose, and smile, a lot. They'll appreciate it later, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. Once again, Heidi, your pictures are Awesome!! I can not wait for spring/summer!!! I am so glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zoo looks so fun!! Your Temple pics are very sweet too...Don't you just love vacation:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish my parents took pictures like this. I know some peoples parents did, but my didn't. Alas, not too many pictures young Jessica...

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!