
The baby in the old picture is the oldest man in the other picture. Seven generations! How neat is that? Can't wait to make one for us. Above is the scrapbook page made through Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking. Natalie, thank you so much for helping me.

Then I put it on a blue piece of paper because I couldn't print a 12x12 in the time I needed it. I printed a 10x10 and found the blue paper to match. (Sam's Club was much more helpful than Walmart. If you can print an 11x14, you can print a 10x10.) I decided I like it a lot with the blue paper behind it. It really makes it pop. I also wanted to add a little more dimension to it, so I bought meaningful silver words. They are actually words for jewelry making. I sewed them on with embroidery floss. Love it! Thanks mom for helping me so I didn't have to do them alone.

Here is the final, framed picture. Like I said above, I made two. One for Scott & one for Tyler. They are a little different because one has the words "faith & wisdom" and one has the words "hope & strength". They both have the words "Dream" and "Believe".
What a beautiful legacy.
It looks soooo good! I love that you did the 10 x 10 on the paper. It turned out so good and I really love the frame. What a neat picture!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so priceless, absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteI cannot thank you enough for these beautiful pictures!!!!!!! I love them and never imagined the beauty you turned them into. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out just awesome!! You have such talent...it is so beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe it, but Jaron LOOKS like D. Bryon Jensen, his Great-Grandfather. I could never place Jaron cause he looked different than the other kids, but boy I see it now!
ReplyDeleteSee you guys tomorrow :)