We Caught Him, & An Elephant

We caught him smiling!! With the camera that is. This isn't his first smile. They don't come super easy yet. You basically have to catch him when his tummy's full, and he has a clean diaper. But when they do come, it's priceless! Especially because he smiles lots for mommy.

"Tuck that lip in or an elephant's gonna come poop on it." Did any of your grandparents, or parents ever say this to you? My sweet grandpa would say this to me and my cousins all the time. In fact, here's a shout out to the memories I hold close to my heart of those who've passed on. Although you already met my baby Jaxen in heaven, I wish you were here to share this time with me. Love always to my grandpa's.

"What the....?" I don't even know what to say about this one except that it is super cute, and I must have had a funny face for him to look at me like this!





5 comments:

  1. Heidi, I just happened across you blog on Amy's! Welcome to the world of blogging! If you haven't seen my blog yet, it's agapesou.blogspot.com. It's fun to see what everyone is up to and recent pictures! Hope you had a fun halloween and I am excited to see everyone at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful smile! And what was going on in that last picture of him? His eyes are so big! Scott says he really likes Jaxen's hair-do. Great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those faces are awesome! but his hair is still my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... that's definitely the first I've heard of an elephant pooping on a frown. Kind of gross, but my Grandpa totally had some weird sayings about picking noses and burping, so I totally understand. He's a beautiful little boy. I'm so excited to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!