Leave us alone! :)


Sometimes we don't like attention, and just want to be left alone. This is what our family does to show it. The picture on the left is from about 2 years ago, also look closely at Jaxen's tongue.

2 comments:

  1. So is this bad that I'm leaving a comment? and not leaving you alone? if so, sorry. I just couldn't resist commenting on all those wierd looking tongues. Jaxen definitely takes after his parents! See you in a couple days!!! Wahooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that Craig went to see Twilight! I guess that is just a testament that men really do sacrifice and change for their spouse! :) Yeah, the movie was pretty cheesy, so if you aren't interested in reading the books, I wouldn't suggest seeing the movie. It may turn you off to the books, which are phenomenal compared!! I think you may enjoy the books, but then again, you may think they are cheesy too... I would be interested to see! :) I think Jaxen definitely has your tongue! See you day after tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!