Before & After









How many of you have decided on a name before your baby is born, only to change your mind at the hospital? Jaron & I did a similar thing. Notice the before & after pictures. I have loved the name Jaxon since before we were married. And then when I married Jaron, it was perfect!! All we had to do was take out the "r" in Jaron's name, and put in an "x". In my mind, Jaxen has been named "Jaxon" for years. But when we were at the hospital, something just wasn't right. We even batted around some other names. But couldn't shake the feeling that Jaxon should be his name. Then we started playing around with the spelling and that was it. His name should be spelled with an "e" ....Jaxen.

I don't really love the picture of me pregnant, but Jaxen will someday. I delivered him 22 days later. This is just one of those quirky, yet true stories in life that makes you smile. Anyone else have those stories?

9 comments:

  1. That is what happened with Emalyn's name! We were going to spell it Emmalyn, but felt something wasn't right...so it became Emalyn. I love the picture of you pregnant, so cute! Glad to hear Jaxen is sleeping so well! And hopefully it won't change-Tyler still sleeps like the dead most nights! oh, and no, we didn't catch the dinosaur story on videotape-I wish I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just fine, I am glad you tagged me, I like doing it! We don't have the same background, so it's all good! :) I love seeing everyone's blogs, it's so much fun to keep up with everyone, especially since we hardly ever see eachother! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know that you changed the spelling of Jaxen's name. It's a good thing you started a blog! I need to know these things!

    By the way, I love your blog. Thanks for letting me know about it. Such cute pictures of Jaxen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEIDI!!! I'm so glad you found me! And thanks for passing your link on. It's fun to "spy" on your little family. Jaxen is so cute! Congrats on the new little one. You make a beautiful pregnant woman. Where are you even at these days? We'll be heading back to the states early next year, we're gonna have to catch up. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi!!!! I am so glad you started a blog! I have missed you and have thought of you often. Your family is adorable. I am going to email you so I can catch up with everything in your life. You look awesome and your baby is adorable. Are you loving being a mom? I will email soon! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Hello there stranger! I was so excited to hear from ya! It's great to hear that you guys are doing good, now I know where you live and all! You're lil' guy looks healthy and that is such a blessing! You're prego picture is so stinkin' cute...my how time flys huh? Well let deffinately keep in touch...If you don't mind, I'm adding you so we can keep UP on the UP n' UP! :D
    Take care of yourself girl...and tell your sweet momma of yours I said Hello! :D
    Luv ya,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!