I may only be 8 lbs., but I'm 8 lbs. of fun! My eyes look blue here, but they'll probably be brown. (Before Jaxen knew there was candy.)
Cousin Emma loves baby Jaxen. Isn't she the cutest Tinkerbell?
Emma, Jaxen, & Carson at Grandma's Trunk or Treat. (After Jaxen found out about the candy and didn't get any.)
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR BLOG! The caps don't even begin to express my excitement to see it. I love how it helps me keep up with everyone who is so far away, and who I miss so much. thank you, thank you! Jaxen sure caught on to the candy part of Halloween so much faster than my kids...he must be really smart...
ReplyDeleteLove you!
so cute! i'm excited you have a blog!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you go girl your blog is so cute. How are things going. are you getting any sleep yet. Love ya. I am so glad you started a blog it's fun huh.
ReplyDeleteSorry I forgot to tell you how cute the kids looked on halloween hope you had fun.
ReplyDelete