Jaron & I both went, but Jaron stayed out with Jaxen. Afterwards, I was telling him about the sealing and he kept mentioning that he wanted to get another parking token. I was in the middle of pouring out my heart many times, and he would mention that darn token! I was thinking to myself, "Jaron I'm pouring my heart out here, LISTEN!" Then, I'm probably in the most spiritual part of the whole experience, and he says, "I'm gonna go and try to get another token." And he walks off!! I'm thinking, "Whatever, it's almost time to leave, and obviously he needs that token. I'll just tell him later." Little did I know that the token
was for me. It took some convincing of the temple greeters to get it, but he got it. We got to the car and he gave it to me and said, "This is for you so that you will remember that anything is possible, and that there is hope." What a sweetie! Love you Handsome!!
There is Hope in Christ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jaron! It's Jared's mom Nikki...I had to stop in and see what you and your beautiful family are up to. The baby is ADORABLE. It's so weird to see you all grown up with a family....I guess in my head you'll always be Jared's friend and still be a teenager! Looks like life is treating you great! Take care.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that was so great for you :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet of Jaron! What a neat experience for you. Thanks for reminding us all to keep hope. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful post, Heidi. And I LOVE that Jaron procured a token for you to remember this day and the hope in Christ that it brought you.
ReplyDeleteI love this post it is just what i needed to hear today thanks, but you always seem to know what i need your one of a kind. What an awewsome husband you have. tell him hi for me. Hope things are going good with the baby and that you got the formula figured out. Love ya Tiff
ReplyDeleteThat brought tears to my eyes! Jaron is a stud, isn't it so wonderful to have such tender and thoughtful husbands? We are so lucky! Thank you for your post, I have been thinking lately about how I need to talk more about Christ and the gospel, to center myself and my day around it. Your post was a good reminder! Thanks so much! Oh, and why the heck didn't you just ask if we would babysit for you so you both could go? I know you may be hesitant because he is still so little, but I am willing anytime! PLEASE call me!
ReplyDelete