Happy 8 years to us!
(Or 2,920 days.)
(Or 2,920 days.)
Thanks, mom, for watching Jaxen over the weekend. As you can see in the following pictures, it's not Fall, it's Summer. We had time, so we celebrated early.

We went to our favorite B & B, Providence Inn.

Breakfast on our personal balcony is something we enjoy every time we go.

This was the mirror in the new bridal preparation room. VERY different from the classroom I changed in for our reception at the church! Beautiful.

If we're ever near a temple, we visit it. This trip was no different.
Unable to get a second night at Providence Inn, we went searching for a new B & B. We found this one, Castle Creek Inn. It was perfect to come back to after a day of shopping in Park City. It's located in Cottonwood Heights, and has easy access to everything.




I know I always comment about your pictures, but seriously, they are beautiful! I think it's been a long time (like maybe 8 years, ha ha!) since I've seen Providence Inn, I didn't recognize it at all at first! And funny thing, Castle Creek Inn is my parent's new fav! We tried to stay there for our Anniversary, maybe another time, ha ha. Gorgeous!! Glad it was wonderful!!
ReplyDelete