
I went to Young Women's Camp this year and Jaxen tried to come along.

We eat Ice "Comb". Check out his eyes. He can't handle looking at it one more second. He has to taste it, or else!

We played a lot with Emma. She often tries to convince him that whatever she's done, that she's about to get into trouble for, is okay. "Jaxen. It's okay, I didn't mean to." Or, "Jaxen. You'll be alright, just shake it off." Most of the time they get along, but they both have their limits with each other.

Reading a book is a good way to calm down after Emma gives you a hug around the neck.
Swimming was something we did a lot of this summer. Jaxen & I took a swimming class together for 2 weeks. There aren't any pictures of it because I went alone, but trust me, he LOVED it.

Some people like to get in the water, and others prefer to tap their fingers in it.
The Slip-N-Slide was super fun. Jaron would stand at the top and throw Jaxen down the slide on his belly. It was a blast!
The following two pictures show how Mama and Daddy let Jaxen swim differently:

Mama, puts Jaxen in his swimming suit, and adds bubbles because Jaxen doesn't get to have bubble baths.

And Daddy, let's Jaxen just get in the water, no matter what he's wearing because, "He asked me if he could."

And, last, but not least, we eat Ding Dong's. I had bought them for a Young Women activity and left them on the couch. They were in the box, unopened. I was on the phone and Elmo was on TV. So, I thought Jaxen was just simply watching one of his favorite characters. Ha! Joke's on me. Jaron walks in, and Jaxen very enthusiastically says, "Hi, Daddy!" You know that tone that says, I'm LOVING life right now? Yeah, Jaxen had gotten into the box, without me hearing, opened a Ding Dong and was eating away at it! Chocolate was all over my couch, floor, and little boy. "Mmm, tasty!"
I wasn't mad, it was my own fault for having left it on the couch. But, in my defense, he had never eaten a Ding Dong, or Cupcake before he broke into the box that day. Curious how he did it, we decided to put him in the highchair and rein-act the event. We have video of it, but it wouldn't upload.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give it to me straight!