Other Fun Stuff


We took Jaxen to the Life Science Museum.


Yeah, that's a Tarantula! It's missing a leg, and it's defense is to flick hairs at you. It wouldn't hurt your skin, but could hurt your eye. Jaxen was all about touching it. And Jaron, I'm certain, made sure I was the one holding Jaxen as she brought it around. AH! EW! FREAKY!

I was tough for the sake of my little boy. But I didn't enjoy it one bit!

CHEESE! Literally. I think Daddy was in charge here.

It's always better to watch a movie with friends.

Some of my fondest memories are from being pushed around in a wheelbarrow at my grandparents' home. Jaxen and Emma were loving just as much as I did.


This picture is bittersweet. Jaxen is loving the leaves, but the trees in my mom's front yard are gone now. I miss them.


Living so close to the mountains makes it easy for quick getaways.

Though the leaves were falling down, we still had a picnic up the canyon. Caramel apples, messy, but yummy!

And, we looked at the leaves. Touched, the leaves.


A few days later, we went to the circus.

The elephants were so cool. Too bad we were in the nosebleeds and I was without my nice camera!

Chillin' watching Handy Manny, or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, or Elmo's World.


They survived our tiny house! We had a fun day hangin' out with cousins. There mom came over to get some help on a project and it took longer than anticipated. They are all happy in this picture, but Chloe wasn't so happy just before this when she was stuck in the cooler. Both lids down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!