The Actual Birthday

It just so happened that on Jaxen's actual birthday, it was also $2 to any Thanksgiving Point attraction. We couldn't resist not going. It was a fun way to celebrate our special little boy's birthday.

We went to Farm Country:


Proving he's got muscles. At least when lifting a bag of Chicken Scratch!


Sometimes waiting is so hard. You just have to lie down and play in the dirt.


But, the wait was worth it! I couldn't catch one of those "Jaxen" smiles because there were so many people watching him. And it was hard for him to focus on me. He loved it, though.


Too bad we couldn't hold the baby chicks.


We spent some time in jail. Cutest jail bird ever!


After we broke out, we hid in the house nearby and "peeked" for the cops!


We also visited the Dinosaur Museum:


This is the only shot of him actually looking at me while in the museum. I just happened to catch him showing me the shark.


We saw a lot of this view. Looks to me like he's at a rock concert saying the band is #1.


"Whoa!" He had big, wide eyes when we first went in. And he walked around as if he couldn't take it all in. "Look, Mama!" "Look, Daddy!" and "Roar!" Were the sound effects of the day.


Isn't it funny that I didn't touch the glass because I literally thought, "If I touch it, I'll have to clean it." But, of course, it is a museum, not my house, and it's fine to touch the glass. I just wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up after that many kids!


And, our favorite picture of the day. Jaxen is chasing Mama with his new alligator. What a great day we had! Happy Birthday, to our Little Boy Blue!

We love you, Mama & Daddy

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how big he is...which means we've been gone a long time! i LOVE that last picture, he looks sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!