It's Party Time!

I'm not personally big on Disney characters defining a birthday, or a person, but kids are. And the way Jaxen's face lights up when he sees Handy Manny, I couldn't resist going all Handy Manny for his party.


The adorable birthday boy asking, "Please" for something.


We had all different ages at the party and so I printed Handy Manny games from PlayhouseDisney.com and bought candy. The love of candy spans many different ages. I used it as my "in" with everyone.


When each child arrived, they chose a Handy Manny hat on the wall to write their name on. Of course, the 2 year olds had a lovely assistant help them with the Sharpie! Here's a picture of Jaxen and his lovely assistant.


This was my most favorite part, cake. Not because I wanted to eat the cake, but because it turned out so stinkin' cute! I had the bakery combine the borders from one Handy Manny cake, with the picture of the other Handy Manny cake. CUTE and delicious!


This is Jaxen waiting so patiently for his cake. Just like in life, at birthday parties, something inevitably goes wrong. We told Jaxen to sit down and get ready for cake. The lighter didn't work. And that cute little boy just sat there, silent, patiently waiting about 10 minutes for cake. Not a cry, peep, or moan. Now, he does have his moments, but we sure are blessed with such a good boy.


Double lighters, just in case!


Our friends came:

Emily,


Braxton,


and Kambrie.


It didn't take him long to figure out how to open presents. He had lots of help, too.


This was his favorite gift of the day. A Handy Manny toolbox that sings, and the tools move up and down to the music. Given by Mama & Daddy.


What a fun party! After candy, pizza, cake, and presents:


it's always good to have a friend! Cousin Nic came for the party, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!