We Found It!

What did we find? Burraston's Pond. Jaron tried to take Jaxen there for the father and sons campout, but couldn't remember how to get there. They were bummed. So, determined to find it and never forget, I packed a lunch, and we set out to find Burraston's Pond. And we did.




The ground was uneven. And a slight challenge to navigate for someone who has been walking for less than a year. Especially someone who likes to RUN when free. Jaxen tripped and fell right into a bush. It scraped his ear.



And his arm. Then, after telling the bush "No, no" while waving his finger at it, he was on his way again.



How do you get these things outta here?



"Help. Please."



I guess the "Thank You" for helping was to feed one to Daddy!



Pointing at the birds.



Throwing sticks. I love that you can see the water ripple.



The most tasty part of a picnic...the food!

(By the way, these pictures were just taken with my point and shoot. Not my big camera.)

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Burrastons is a great place to take such cute pictures. I'm glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna find it..! Cute pics, it looks like a lot of fun! I wish I had a camera to take some pics... specially this weekend.. we are gonna go camping! our first camping trip for the summer :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how he told the bush no no:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun, minus the ouchies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, Heidi, time for you to teach me some things about taking pictures! :) I LOVE how your pics always look so professional! I have never heard of the place, but it looks beautiful! Glad you found it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!