We visited our Grandpa Joe, and Grandpa John & Grandma Beth.
"Let me get that for you."



We had super fun at Tiff's in the water. Thanks for inviting us. Aren't her kids cute?
After a short nap, we went to Grandma Calder's for a BBQ, but I didn't get any pictures at that one. I'm waiting for her to send some to me. Then, we hit one more BBQ before heading home to crash.
Watermelon = Summertime. Jaxen could not get enough watermelon. I had told everyone to not give him anymore, but my mom didn't hear and gave him more. He also served himself sneakily. It was on the table just within his reach. Yes, we had a lot more messy diapers the next day. And even one at night, which is rare. If you asked Jaxen I think he'd say it was worth it, though.
From a little, to a lot, 3 different BBQ's in 1 day. Too bad Jaron had to work.
Happy Memorial Day, 2010!
Looks like it was a lot of fun for you and Jaxen. Gotta love that watermelon face! Excited to see you guys in a week!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good memorial day! A little remembering and some family time. It doesn't get much better then that:)
ReplyDelete