Picture Day!














Isn't this family beautiful? I was lucky enough to be there when they got married, and now look at them! It was a joy to take your pictures, guys! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Heidi! Great pictures. They are awesome. I like the color thing with the black and white. I also really like the mom and dad leaning against the rock wall looking at the kids. And the one with the whole family in front of the wall is so cute too. You do great work. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! You did fabulous on both the pics and the editing. Hmmm, future profession?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that place looks familiar. :) Way cute. I love them. I love the colors, too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DID AN EXCELLENT SHOOT! I especially love all the sepia's and the wagon pic!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!