
We bathe our Little Boy Blue in a toy bin. Yep, we bought it years ago to hold our toys for when kids came over, and now it's turned into a tub. We also bathe him with his diaper on. There is just too much comin' out while he's in the tub. Because I can't just pull the plug and let it drain, he wears his diaper. He doesn't mind, but we sure wish we had a tub! One day, one day. Just like our wish for a dishwasher, we are NOT ungrateful, it's just a wish. The makeshift tub sure makes for some memorable pictures. Who wants a traditional bathing picture in a traditional, big or small tub? Not our little boy!
P.S. I did not intend for this scrapbook page to match my blog! It was just cute, I promise.
Hi Heidi, Jaron, and Jaxen! We had tons of fun the other day! I am glad Jaxen learned something fun at our house and came home happy and alive to mom and dad....You are such a joy and I LOVE THOSE TEETH!! Anyways, I got your message and card, thank you! I can not believe how on the ball you are, not that you needed to do that at all. We have been down and out again at our house with another virus so I haven't gotten to anything except the essentials everyday with the kids let alone returning phone calls. I hope you guys are doing well and we'll have to get together soon.
ReplyDelete