Sweet & Sour

It's kind of mean, but funny to give a sweet, unknowing child a lemon. While we were in California recently, I couldn't resist giving Jaxen his first lemon from my aunts lemon tree. He liked it at first, then things turned sour.





More pictures of our trip to come!

6 comments:

  1. i think it is SO funny to give them lemons-it's even funnier that izak loves them, he always has...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we did that on a trip to california with our oldest baby too! You're right, it's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun....a trip to California. I hope you had a good time. Okay, he is darling. He is getting so big! I love the lemon face, it is classic. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee. Benson will still eat weird things. They're too ignorant to know that they're not suppose to like it. He's gotten so big- adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!