Newport Beach Temple

Of course while there we visited the Newport Beach Temple. It is so unique!



I felt this ancient vibe as I walked around the grounds. Especially when you look at it from the side. The color of the stucco, the rectangle shape of the building, and especially the vegetation around it all contribute to that feeling.



As they always are, the grounds were beautiful. I really enjoy going to different temples and seeing the vegetation vary at each temple. I love that temples are built, decorated, and landscaped according to their location.






And of course, we get our picture taken each time we visit a new temple. This time Jaxen got to be in the picture with us. He was ready for a nap!

5 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful! and i love how you get a picture taken at each temple, such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temple looks beautiful, and so do you! Jaxen just keeps growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Glad you got to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love the family picture! Such a handsome little man you guys have!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!