The Many Faces of Jaxen



Bib Quote: "Future Beach Bum"



Happy Mother's Day!



This kid loves to eat. This new high chair is perfect.



Swinging is sooooo fun!



"I can reach further than you think."



"Don't take my food."



Swimming is soooo fun! Even if it's windy.



"I LOVE the water."



Happy.



Bored.



Messy. Mmmmm, fresh strawberries.


And, last but not least...... INCH WORM JAXEN! He started this about a month ago.

7 comments:

  1. I love that crawl-it really does look just like an inchworm! And he had such a look of determination to get that lotion bottle. He has such an expressive face. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that baby has got some expressions! He is so cute, it must be fun to watch him all day long. I have a feeling he is going to be quite the entertainer! Hope things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi and Jaron that little guy of yours is irresistable!!! He is the cutest thing, he has a million dollar smile! I just love him and I want to give him the biggest squish each time I see him. Heidi I would love to get together. Anytime you have a free day or an open time give me a call and we'll let the kids play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pictures!! he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photo's are so sweet and the ones of the Temple are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo's are so sweet and the ones of the Temple are very beautiful! Hope all is good with you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for your message. Nancy had told me he had reflux too and that he spit up a ton. What medicine was he on and how did you give it to him?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!