SNOW!!!

We were very busy with winter this year!


Thank heaven for snow blowers.

Jaron, loving his job in the winter. And being so extremely grateful for whomever invented snow blowers!


Jaron didn't have to do it all alone. No sirree. Jaxen was always asking to go help Daddy "shobel". Even when there wasn't snow and Daddy was just out working.

It's so good to let kids help if you can. Sometimes I don't have the temperament for it, or it's just a task he can't quite help with yet. But I'm grateful for the lessons he and we learn from slowing down, and allowing him to help.

They tried switching "shobels".


What a good little helper. I'd often hear him saying, while Daddy was out working,
"I goin' to do my works. Put out-ta da ice melt." With a bucket in hand and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!