Mommy gone, will we make it?

February 2011

Okay, so here I (Jaron) go with my 1st blog post. Heidi does all the posts, but she is in New York. Lucky her! We are so glad that she gets a chance to explore New York! It's probably a trip of a lifetime. Especially since I didn't have plans to take her there. Writing that seems "mean", but reality is: if we are going to fly together 5 or more hours somewhere--it is more appealing (to me) to head towards Hawaii than New York.

Therefore, "mommy gone" leaves Dad (Jaron) to take care of things. I have been proud of myself for getting things "to work out". And giving Jaxen time to learn how to be even more independent. I will post some videos for proof. Heidi, you should enjoy this too. :) ~Jaron



Below is Jaxen teaching you how to open a Snickers bar without help. Jaxen did this clip just before Heidi left. Mastering this challenge is essential to every child. Especially if mommy will be watching him less in the near future (Heidi leaving on vacation).




More videos to come later.










We love you mom.
From, your boys!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...now that's love. I'm so impressed Jaron! And Jaxen...that is such an amazing talent you have a such a young age. Is there such thing as a Snickers bar child prodigy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jaron! You are a regular stay-at-home dad! I'm sure you'll make it until Heidi gets home, and hopefully the house will still be in one piece! :) Good luck! I know how ya feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love my boys! We girls are having fun, (all three of us) but we miss you. I'll go to Hawaii with you whenever you want, babe. And, no more Snickers!! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!