Finally! Family Adventure (Part 3)

I considered cutting some pictures out and posting everything from this post into Part 2. But as I got looking at them, I realized that Part 3 was probably the time we had the most fun. Enjoy our joy!



Beautiful scenery in Arches National Park.


I've tinted a few of these pictures Sepia and the reason is a nostalgic one. Maybe if I take the color out of the picture, the subjects will become timeless? You see, we knew I was pregnant during this vacation. No one else knew, though. I love the way my life is right now. I'm trying my hardest to remember every minute of it before it's dynamic changes. And it's certainly not a bad change, but a change regardless. I just love my boys!



Our family at Double Arch. We ate lunch under the arches. No, we didn't eat burgers and fries!


Double Arch in all it's glory. It was a chilly, beautifully clear day.



"A Helping Hand" Here are my boys on the hike to view the arch.


"Taking in the View" That's Delicate Arch in the distance. I had no idea that it's quite the hike to get to it. Because of the frequency I've seen pictures of it throughout my life, I assumed it would be easy to get to. Like Double Arch. We took the short hike to view it.

Delicate Arch


"Follow the Leader?" Like I said before, will taking the color out of these pictures make time stand still? Probably not, but at least I have the pictures to remember it by.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on being pregnant!!! that is so exciting!! how far along are you? when are you due? that's so exciting!!! how have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!