Farewell

Ah, 2009, let me just say, I enjoyed the first year of Jaxen's life, watching him grow is so rewarding. But, I say farewell to you happily. You see, 2009 was the hardest year of our lives, and we're going to try to make 2010 better.

3 comments:

  1. hope you had a great christmas! sorry to hear that 2009 was so hard, i hope this next year is much better for you!! i love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this year is much better for you also! Have you made your New Years resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes! I guess I should have clarified that Jaron, Jaxen, & I are doing fine. In fact, within our little family it was a great year! But my brothers are not doing well. By way of their own choices, as well as those inflicted on them. It's stressful to us because we love them. No, I don't have any resolutions, yet!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!