Beware of Dinosaur


So Big!


Trick or Treat: It didn't take Jaxen long to figure out what was going on. He soon reached into the bowls to get his own candy. He even tried to crawl into a couple houses. He didn't really know it was "candy", but he did know he wanted whatever it was.


Rough and Tough Blue Eyed Cowboy


Jaxen, the CUTEST Dino ever!


Bat Girl & The Leprechaun: She was so happy, he even gave her some of his gold!


The Clown, Dino, and Bat Girl


Flying Dino


News Flash: "Bat Girl catches a Dinosaur!"

We had a full day, Halloween Carnival in the morning, nap in the afternoon, and trick or treating after dinner. Phew! What a great day! Oh, and Jaron and I didn't dress up, but my mom had a great idea. We should have been archaeologists who found a living dinosaur! Cute idea.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! He looks so adorable, I need to squeeze that scrumtious dino!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! That cute little chunk of love.(thats what I call my kids) We have got to get together. Heidi you are one of my most favorite people- love ya P.S. I love your family pic on your header

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hopeful look on his face when he's standing in the doorway of that house. What an adorable dino! wish he could've trick or treated at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute dino!!! I love him in that little costume! And I am glad he liked Nancy's witch, Lily still talks about how it made her cry and she never wants to see it again! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!