Giving Thanks

What better way to show you what we're thankful for than with pictures?



Riley & Paola



Angela AKA: Rosie



I did make Grandma promise to give Jaxen a bath if she gave him the whipped cream beaters. Mmmm!



Granny JoAnn-y



Look, Brent, they do get along occasionally. Here's the proof!



Kitchen Table Eaters



Family Room Eaters



Benjamin. Happy he finally got some food!



Craig & Nancy



Riley, proving he thinks he's crazy, just like the rest of us think he's crazy.



Apparently, Jessica wants something other than turkey for dinner! Silly girl!



Mommy & Jaxen



Craig's Full



Jason's Not



Grandma & Grand Kids



Oooh! (I think the clock started singing.)



Sweet Baby Noah



Rylan



Lily telling Jessica what's what.



Sweet Baby Taylor



Yes, they're playing Scum! Too bad the other boys couldn't come, that would have made the picture complete.

I don't have a picture of everything we're thankful for, above are some of the very most important. There are a few people missing from these pictures. We missed you greatly and hope to see you soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea with the pictures, and your pics always look so professional:) Can you believe how much the family has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. Looks like you had fun. I love the pic of you and Jaxen you to look so much alike in that pic. He is getting so big we need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the funniest story to tell you! I would write it here, but I want to hear/see your reaction when I tell you. It's hilarious, just you wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!