Love and Hate

I have, what I would call the perfect love/hate relationship. Don't worry, it's not with a person, that wouldn't be nice. No, this is a relationship I am just going to have to endure.

Reasons I dislike Walmart:

1- Lack of customer service. Not only experienced by me, but also family and friends, at many different stores.
2- Dirty restrooms. I try to avoid their restrooms at all costs.
3- The fact that they have a store off every freeway exit in America. They are taking over America!
4- Whatever they do to make you spend more than you plan.
5- General unhappiness of the employees.
6- Mediocre produce. I refuse to buy my produce from them.

Disclosure about my dislikes: I don't think everyone at Walmart provides poor customer service, but the bad out weighs the good. I also do know that it is my choices that lead to the draining of my pocketbook. And, I know that not every employee hates their job, but what time of day should I go to avoid the ones who do?


Reasons I like Walmart:

1- The convenience. When you need it, it's nice that there's one off every exit in America.

They're not going anywhere. They've built quite the empire. I'm just going to have to deal with this. And I feel complaining at Walmart is pointless. They are so big, and know that people can't live without them, they don't care, not really.

Here's a couple quotes from Jaron's teacher that I think apply:

"Do you ever come out of Walmart and feel like you need a shower?"
and "My version of 'Hell' is to be a Walmart greeter."

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Especially about the produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, however I think mine maybe a little more hate, wal-mart just is to much for me sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree as well...as much as i hate wal-mart (and i swear once we have enough money, i'll never shop there again), i love that i can price match and it's close...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind the produce as much as I dislike the BAKERY, got a tub of crassaunts once got home they were MOLDY!!! But I'm thankful for the store it has been a blessing to my family...because I can afford the "greatvalue" brand and my children are fed. :p

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!