Here we are, one year later, and ready for a night on the town! "I love you, mama, thanks for all that hard labor getting my here." C'mon, we all know that's what he's thinking!
We went to Los Hermanos for dinner. "I'll have the beans, please, Rex." Jaron's cousin who just came home from his mission a couple months ago was our waiter.
"Mmmmmm, these are delicious."
"Look at this! Fun!"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Concentrate, don't fall."
"I like it!"
Cam, Stacie, and Emma gave this play castle to Jaxen because Emma is too big for it. She's very possessive of her things, and hasn't seen that Jaxen has it yet. I wonder how it will go down when she sees it in our living room! He loves it, and I believe it will be my saving grace in the winter. Thanks!
"Can I help you, Dada?"
One day after getting this, and he's climbing the slide with no instruction from us. He's so smart, and all boy.
"Look at me, Mom, I made it!"
Little Boy Blue, Jaxen. Who knew that all that dark hair would turn into spikey blonde hair? Okay, so I had an inkling it might. Just look at his dad!
Can you believe how fast the first year goes by! Toby just started kindergarten yesterday and I have been thinking about the day we brought him home from the hospital, I remember it like it was yesterday. Happy b-day Jaxen:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jaxen! It does go so fast- I remember Tyler's first birthday party. Jaxen reminds me of Tyler more and more. That was a sweet little email you sent yesterday-and yes, that all sounds very familiar. If I was there, I'd come walk with you! Jaxen looks like a healthy, happy little boy. He's got wonderful parents.
ReplyDeletei can't believe he's one!!! and he's getting cuter and cuter! i'm sure you guys are such amazing parents! wish i could be there to see it and learn from you!
ReplyDeleteawww wish we could have been there!
ReplyDelete