If you can't take the heat, don't move to Phoenix!!


BEWARE: Anything that resembles a ball, Jaxen will put it in his mouth. He has six teeth, so watch out! Jaron's mom had a Clementine, and Jaxen thought it looked appetizing.


Here he is after all the splashing in the hotel tub.


Jaxen slept in the Ar moire at the hotel. That's been nice but no more because he's a raging crawler now.


Jaxen loves meeting his new friend everywhere there's a mirror!



We'd never been to Hoover Dam, it was pretty cool. The pictures I took of it were all from the car, I suppose I could have gotten out and walked at the pace we were moving, but I didn't. This is the new road they are building BETWEEN the two mountains. The archway you see is the support for the straight bridge which is currently still under construction.


Never seen an elevator IN a mountain before!


Jaxen cooling off from the Phoenix heat in the swimming pool. And LOVING IT!!


Alexa cooling off from the Phoenix heat, too. And LOVING it!! We went down to help her mom move. Beautiful place, Phoenix, loved the outlet mall, but we loved even more that we were able to help family.


Now, I do regret not trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk while we were there. I really wanted to try it. Honestly, it was hot there like our hottest here. We felt cooked from all sides; top, bottom, left, and right. If I lived there, I would eat a lot more ice cream than I do now.

4 comments:

  1. we should've totally hooked up!! maybe next time...your picture at the top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of his expressions! He's the cutest combination of the 2 of you- absolutely perfect! Looks like you guys had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! Glad you were able to help Jesika out. And yet it looks so hot...yuck.
    We're so excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I should have tried the egg frying thing too!! So funny that you mention Jes's and ice cream... yum!! So glad we were able to hang out yesterday! We need to do that more! Thank goodness for family b-day dinner! Thanks for everything! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!