First Post

Hello everyone! At the risk of sounding stupid, I really had no idea how big, and how many people really blog. I have received invitations to view blogs before, but just haven't. I'm sorry to those who've sent me invitations, I didn't know how fun it is!! Thanks to Tiffany for showing me.


As far as the life changing event of having a baby, life with Jaxen is hard to describe. All I can say is that everyday is good, but some are better than others. I'm definitely happy to not be pregnant anymore, I am not one of those people who loved being pregnant. But, one thing I loved about being pregnant is that I had an excuse for how my body looked, or the funny things it did. Basically, just remember how you felt after having your first baby, and I'm there.

All in all, I love my baby Jaxen, and my Jaron. Jaxen loves his daddy! (Don't mind the spitup.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!