See the number one on the Pitocin machine? Um, yeah that really was only the beginning. When I first heard her cry, I cried. More than I did when Jaxen was born. This pregnancy was harder for me. I told Daddy before she was born that I was going to cry when she came out because of sheer joy that it was over. And I did. But, little did I know that it would get harder rather than easier, fast.
One day old.
My beautiful world. Jaxen really was an "eager helper". He walked in, asked if he could feed her and climbed up on the bed to help.
The only difference between Baby Sister and I sleeping in the middle picture, and the bottom one, is that I'm getting a blood transfusion in the bottom one. I thought a blood transfusion was much more invasive, but no, it's REALLY expensive. $830.00 per unit, and I had 2 units! Sure takes true meaning out of "volunteer" donor. I am grateful though, I needed the blood. I felt alright about it, too because of the testing and purifying they do now. I was sent home on 500% DV iron pills and I took 3 pills a day for about the first month.





I love your blog! I love your digital scrapbooking! It looks wonderful! So glad to hear about everything, since we don't always get to talk...like ever! :) <3
ReplyDelete