
I took this picture when Jaron stopped on our way to Cascade Springs. My mom was getting car sick so he was looking to see what we had in our First Aid kit. It was a beautiful day. Originally, I took this picture because it looked nice, and only later did I realize the significance of it. What IS just around the bend?

Just past Eureka, on your way to Delta.

Woodland Hills from Salem Pond.

Looking back on your way to Goshen.

On our way to Cascade Springs. The Sundance way.

I loved this simple tree. It's fully exposed and yet, still beautiful.

This was a case of right place, right time. Caught the Jazz Bear out for a Sunday drive in the new uniforms. I sent three pictures of him to KSL TV and they were all broadcast on TV.

Beautiful Cache Valley.

The rooftops of Brigham City. Just outside of Sardine Canyon.

Bountiful city taken from the Bountiful bench.

The roof tops of Park City.

Utah Valley from Woodland Hills.

Cascade Springs.
I would say you did do them justice. And you guys have been busy!!! Why traveling around so much? I love the Jazz bear story! So fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are quite the photographer. I love these pictures. We recently drove to Genola and I wished I had a camera, the mountains and lake were so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It was great seeing you the other day!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE your new fam photo! SO cute!!!
ReplyDelete