Seriously, more dishes?

Do you ever feel like Cinderella? No, not the princess Cinderella, the maid Cinderella! The following is my new theme song, feel free to sing along.
"Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping"
Being a mommy keeps me hopping!

I know, I'm not a seasoned veteran yet, but I'm feeling it. Seriously, are you always doing dishes, do they never stay clean? Are your washer & dryer always running, & is your mind 10 tasks ahead of what you're physically able to get done in a day? Great, me too!

4 comments:

  1. Ya isn't it so fun though I can handle it all but I could do without the laundry I HATE HATE laundry. Sorry I should have called you about the light parade. For future reference it is usually the friday after thanksgiving. To be honest I would have missed it but Creed happened to be in charge of it this year so Heather reminded me so she wouldn't have to go alone. Christmas gets better and better the older they get so you will have so much fun. I love the picture of you and Jeron with Jaxen on his blessing day that is such a sweet picture you did a good job mom. Sorry this is like a novel. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting into words how I've felt since Krysta was born. I would have to add that it's amazing how only Mommy seems to know that there are toys, coats, books, backpacks, etc all over the floor. and she's the only one bothered by it too. Thanks for letting me vent a little here. Love you-thanks for the email. We enjoyed spending time with you and I"m so happy that we were at least healthy enough to attend the blessing. Thanks for asking me to play the piano- I love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, Heidi, and I can I just say that I am more grateful than ever for your dishwasher!!! The work is never done, that's for sure! Right now I am feeling pretty good because I have kept up on my dishes, but then again I also have two loads of laundry to fold... it all comes with the joy of motherhood, right? :) Thanks for letting us be a part of the blessing, the Priesthood is a great power in our lives! Can't wait till Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!