
The symbol of a classic, wonderful childhood. I didn't ever have a trike, but I had the dream of having one. To me it was the symbol of a loving, wonderful childhood where a kid could be a kid.

Happy Valentine's Day to my little boy. I want you to have fun just being a kid. Let me take the worries of the world on my shoulders, and you just worry about picking up your toys.


Ooh! Your growing up so fast, we just love you to pieces.

To my prince charming: Dressed in your blue apron, stocking the shelves on aisle 7, talking sign language with me, and flashing your beautiful smile, you swept me off my feet. You literally saved my life, I refuse to imagine what it would be like without you. I still can't believe that you chose me, and feel VERY lucky to be your wife. I love the life we've built together, especially our little "squeaker". Forever, For Always and No Matter What, I Love You.
Oooh, I love the photo editing!!! Did you do it in Adobe Photoshop? Nice work! What a cute family. I feel so privileged to be related to you. :)
ReplyDeleteloved this post!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the trike! It definitly is a childhood staple! Happy Birthday Jaron and Heidi, guess I get to tell you again on Sunday! But hey, why not tell you now :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are to cute together! You said it perfect how we all feel about that one person in our lives that helps us through it all!
ReplyDeleteI love this post too! Cut pics, you are getting to be quite the camera guru!! Will you teach me all you know? ......(i am begging!)
ReplyDeleteHeidi, I am jealous of your photography skills. Can you share them? :)
ReplyDelete